- 1 1/2 pound raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3/4 cup Stonewall Kitchen Curried Mango Grille Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon dark rum
- 3 Tablespoons lime juice
- 1/4 cup cilantro leaves, gently torn
- Lime wedges
- Combine the Curried Mango Grille Sauce and rum in a bowl or plastic bag. Add the shrimp and marinate 2 hours (not more than 6).
- Thread shrimp on skewers. Grill on medium-hot grill 2-3 minutes on each side or until the shrimp is cooked but still tender.
- Serve shrimp over your favorite rice dish. Squeeze lime juice over shrimp. Garnish with lime wedges and torn cilantro leaves.