About the company: Just Grillin is a locally-owned, family business based in Tampa, Florida. The business caters to a wide variety of clients related to outdoor living and entertaining. The heart of this business is our custom outdoor kitchen design/build services. Just Grillin has over a decade of experience and expertise to its name in the grilling industry.
Position Overview: We’re looking for a sidekick to our Retail Manager. This individual will promote a sales culture while developing associates for future growth. This person will be a natural leader that effectively can manage store operations, inventory level and visual merchandising standards. They’ll make sure all clients receive world-class customer service and have a positive store/brand experience.
Primary Job Functions:
- Meet store sales goals by demonstrating superior sales skills
- Consistently and conversationally speak to and demonstrate the company’s products, services and benefits
- Develop associates to assume increased levels of responsibility
- Maintains a safe work environment and ensure all ongoing safety training and awareness
- Monitor inventory and company assets through accurate inventory procedures
- Works with a team to deliver results and accomplish business goals
- Follows all guidelines and procedures set forth by the company
- Participate in on-going training and team meetings
- Participate in monthly team meetings and weekly departmental meetings.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Outgoing personality
- Detail driven with impeccable follow through
- Can effectively communicate, organize and lead
- Able to achieve results personally and through teamwork
- Problem solver that can allocate time to complete multiple tasks
- Able to juggle multiple tasks
- Proven track record in sales
- Highly competent with superior self-motivation
- Must be able to stand for prolonged periods of time (up to 8 hours per day).
- Must be able to raise or lower objects weighing up to 25 lbs, from one level to another (includes upward pulling).
- Must be able to regularly bend, stoop, or crouch (frequency and duration will vary per daily business need).
- 2-3 years sales management experience, retail preferred.
- High school diploma or GED
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Able to work a variety of shifts including mornings, weekends and holidays.
- Has reliable transportation to and from work.
We’re recruiting talent so if the above information sounds like you, please apply today. If you can’t relate to the information above, please do not apply. We welcome you to explore our other opportunities.
Is this you? Send an email to email@example.com with your resume and the subject ASSISTANT STORE MANAGER in all caps.