About the company:
Just Grillin is a locally-owned, family business based in Tampa, Florida. The business caters to a wide variety of clients related to outdoor living and entertaining. The heart of the business is our custom outdoor kitchen design/build component. Just Grillin has over a decade of experience and expertise to its name in the grilling industry.
Responsible for finding, creating and executing engaging community events through creative vision, budgeting and goal-setting while managing in-house and private events.
Primary Job Functions:
Knowledge and Skills:
- Research, design, budget and attend community events to build brand awareness with goal of increasing customer traffic.
- Oversee and organize all aspects of events from initial concept to reality.
- Establish community relationships to foster a positive image for the brand.
- Develop philanthropic partnerships locally in the Tampa area.
- Generate new clients through in-store and private events.
- Organize and prepare all necessary paperwork and materials (printed and digital) for events.
- Collaborate with business partners/brands to create exciting, promotable, high-trafficked events.
- Work within a budget to achieve maximum results in relating to job functions.
- Email, call and interact with clients, business partners and other established connections in a professional manner.
- Assisting marketing team in any function/capacity deemed necessary by supervisor.
- Participate in monthly team meetings and weekly departmental meetings.
- Outgoing personality
- Detail driven with impeccable follow through
- Hungry to win
- A visionary
- Working knowledge of marketing concepts and best practices
- Ability to track performance through fact-driven analytics
- Capability to learn quickly and adjust on the fly in an ever changing environment
- Highly competent with superior self-motivation
- Ability to work under time-sensitive deadlines
- Self-starter that needs little direction on projects
- A team player
- Minimum of two (2) years experience in marketing, event planning, advertising or related field
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience. Willing to consider candidates on track to graduate.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Sales experience is a plus
We’re recruiting talent so if the above information sounds like you, please apply today. If you can’t relate to the information above, please do not apply. We welcome you to explore our other opportunities
Is this you? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and the subject EVENT COORDINATOR in all caps.