Artisan grills offer an impressive array of features normally found only on much more expensive models.
Artisan grills offer an impressive array of features normally found only on much more expensive models:
- 3 main U-burners
- Infrared rotisserie
- 110v elec. ignition
- Halogen work light
- Optional Infrared Sear Zone™
- Stainless steel tube U-burners for a long service life with 20,000 BTUs of powerful heat output
- Burner features unique double row, double lanced ports for superior combustion and even heat
- Powerful electronic ignition with special gas capture covers for easy, fast, and reliable startup.
- Continuously variable solid brass control valves for precise heat control and a wide range of temps.
- Swap any U-burner with the optional Artisan infrared Searing Burner for rapid searing.
- 1/2” thick ceramic briquettes for efficient, even heat distribution across the grilling surface.
- Specially-designed heat stabilizing briquette trays ensure even heating and reduce flare-ups.
- Heavy gauge stainless steel grates for easy maintenance and restaurant-quality grill marks
- Model is available in Liquid Propane (LP) or Natural Gas (NG)
Price shown reflects base model without optional feature add-ons.