Skewered Grilled Chicken with Sesame Ginger Peanut Dip
Just Grillin carries bold ingredients Skewered Grilled Chicken with Sesame Ginger Peanut Dip:
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 bottle Stonewall Kitchen Sesame Ginger Teriyaki Sauce
1/2 cup peanut butter
2 cups heavy cream
salt and pepper to taste
1. If using the chicken as an appetizer, cut chicken into strips and place on wooden skewers that have been soaked in water for thirty minutes.
2. Place either breast halves or skewered chicken in a flat pan.
3. Coat the chicken with 1/2 of the Stonewall Kitchen Sesame Ginger Teriyaki Sauce and let marinate for several hours, turning once or twice (Overnight marinating works well also).
4. Measure 1/2 cup of Stonewall Kitchen Sesame Ginger Teriyaki Sauce and pour into a small saucepan.
5. Place 1/2 cup of the peanut butter in the saucepan and blend well.
6. Add heavy cream and mix well with the peanut butter and teriyaki mixture, bring to a simmer.
7. Spray grill or broiler with pan release spray and pre-heat
8. Grill chicken breasts or skewers until chicken is firm, evenly browned, and cooked thoroughly.
9. Season with salt and pepper if desired.
10. Place cooked chicken on plates or platters and ladle warmed sauce over chicken or place sauce in a bowl for dipping.
11. Serve to guests and enjoy.