Just Grillin carries bold ingredients for Spicy Supreme Meatloaf:
1 1/2 cups chopped onion
1 tablespoon garlic powder
3 large eggs
1/4 cup milk
1 teaspoon dijon mustard
1/4 cup Texas Pepper Jelly Apple Habanero Jelly
1/4 cup finely chopped apple, or applesauce
1/4 cup diced green pepper
1 pound extra lean ground beef
1 pound sausage
1 1/2 cups bread crumbs or ground-up soda crackers
1/4 cup ketchup
1/4 cup Texas Pepper Jelly Apple Habanero Rib Candy
1/4 cup brown sugar
dash black pepper
1 tablespoon cider vinegar
1. Preheat your grill or oven to 350.
2. In a large mixing bowl, mix together the eggs, milk, mustard, apples, green pepper, and pepper jelly. Add the salt, pepper, and marjoram. Blend thoroughly. Add the meats, bread crumbs, milk, and onions. Use your hands to mix it up well.
3. In a small bowl, stir together the ketchup, Rib Candy, sugar, and vinegar.
4. Transfer the meat mixture to a large loaf pan. Brush the meat, all over, with the Rib Candy/ketchup/sugar/vinegar mixture. Use about half the marinade mixture.
5. Bake for about 45 minutes. Remove from grill or oven and brush with more glaze. Return to grill or oven and bake another 15 minutes. Remove from oven and brush with remaining glaze. Return to grill or oven for approximately 10 more minutes, or however long it takes for that final glaze to “set.”
6. Let the meat loaf settle before slicing.