Design-Build Project Coordinator
$12.00 – $18.00 per hour
Benefit Conditions: Waiting period may apply
Benefits: 401(k), 401(k) matching, Dental insurance, Disability insurance, Employee assistance program, Employee discount, Flexible schedule, Health insurance, Life insurance, Paid time off, Professional development assistance, Vision insurance
Supplemental Pay: Bonus pay, Commission pay
We are looking for an experienced Design-Build Project Coordinator to organize and oversee the operations of projects and ensure they are completed in a timely and efficient manner.
Daily tasks to include scheduling inspections, checking status of permits, ordering job site materials, managing supplies, data entry, creating folders, organizing documents, updating clients on project progress and implementing procedures to adhere to building and safety codes.
An excellent Construction Project Coordinator must be well-versed in construction methodologies and procedures and able to coordinate a team of professionals of different disciplines to achieve the best results. The ideal candidate will have an analytical mind and great organizational skills. The goal will be to ensure all projects are delivered on time according to requirements and without exceeding budget.
· Collaborate with sales team and project manager to determine the specifications of the project
· Obtain permits and licenses from appropriate authorities
· Determine needed resources (manpower, equipment and materials) from start to finish with attention to budgetary limitations
· Plan all construction operations and schedule intermediate phases to ensure deadlines will be met
· Acquire equipment and material and monitor stocks to timely handle inadequacies
· Evaluate progress and prepare detailed reports
· Ensure adherence to all health and safety standards and report issues
· Proven experience in the construction industry
· Understanding of construction procedures and material and project principles
· Familiarity with quality and health and safety standards
· Good knowledge of MS Office
· Familiarity with construction and/or project management software
· Excellent technology skills will excel in this position.
· Outstanding communication and negotiation skills
· Excellent organizational and time-management skills
· A team player with leadership abilities
· A proactive attitude
· Associate’s degree required in building science or relevant field
Related keywords: project manager, construction project manager, construction manager, construction, project manager construction, construction management
· Remote interview process
· Personal protective equipment provided or required
· Temperature screenings
· Social distancing guidelines in place
· Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
All clients are required to wear a mask, curbside pick-up available, common surfaces are sanitized regularly