FOGO Premium Lump Charcoal 17.6 lbs Bag

$19.99

Summary

FOGO Premium Lump Charcoal is an all-natural Oak Hardwood Charcoal perfect for grilling. The Premium Lump lights quickly and will burn hotter and longer. This charcoal is restaurant quality.

Description

FOGO Premium Lump Charcoal is an all-natural Oak Hardwood Charcoal perfect for grilling. The Premium Lump lights quickly and will burn hotter and longer. This charcoal is restaurant quality.

Bold Flavor

FOGO Premium Lump Charcoal is a delicious Oak Hardwood that provides a great smoky flavor to all things grilled.

Quick Light

This charcoal is made to light fast and burn hot. This stuff burns hotter and longer than regular lump charcoals.

Restaurant Quality

This charcoal can be found nationwide in many commercial kitchens. It has a proven track record of reliability and great flavor.

Inside this 17.6 lbs bag, you will mostly find medium sized lump pieces. On average, these medium pieces make up 70% of the bag and rang in size from 2 to 3 inches. The other 30% of the bag is smaller pieces ranging in size from 1 1/3 to 2 inches.

This bag is perfect for Weber Kettles, Weber Smokey Mountain Cookers, Weber Summit Charcoal Grills, Masterbuilt Gravity Feed Grills and barrel drum smokers.

Additional information

Weight 17.6 lbs
Dimensions 20 × 14 × 9 in
Brand

Fogo

Categories: ,

You may also like…