Basques Sugar Maple Charcoal
- Wood-grilled flavor of northern hardwood maple logs, the way nature intended.
- Made from trees (trunk and limbs) which do not meet lumber specifications.
- No trees are expressly cut for charcoal.
- Faster lighting and higher heat; burns cleaner and longer than briquettes.
- No starch or petroleum taste.
- Caramelizing natural sugars and protein for fullest flavour.
- Trees are harvested only as part of a government reforestation program
|Dimensions||1 × 1 × 1 in|