Blaze Grills Cast Aluminum 20-Inch Kamado Grill is the first kamado grill to be made of solid cast aluminum. It’s even 1.25 inches thick for durability. The grill is designed to operate as a traditional ceramic kamado grill does with the main difference being the body construction.
The exhaust cap is cast molded allowing for precision heat control without the durability issue found with other kamado grills. The cooking surface is hex-shaped and 20-inches wide providing great space and beautiful sear marks. The grill body, cooking grids, hinge and remaining parts are covered by a lifetime warranty.
Blaze Grills Kamado Grill Overview
- Entire body is constructed of cast aluminum, up to 1 1/4″ thick, for superior durability to last a lifetime
- Cast molded exhaust cap for precise heat control without the usual risk of falling off or breaking
- 20-inch diameter stainless steel hex shaped cooking surface provides exceptional heat retention and beautiful sear marks
- Pre-installed lid hinge with lift assist allows for easy opening
- Hinged cooking surface allows for the convenient addition of wood or charcoal without removing the cooking surface
- Tongue and groove sealing of the lid to the grill body eliminates the commonly used gasket and subsequent replacement due to damage and wear
- Innovative seal provides excellent heat retention with no seepage
- Lifetime warranty